How do I dispose of Household Hazardous Waste?

Household hazardous waste is collected several times a year by the Delaware County Solid Waste Authority. They may be contacted directly at 610-892-9627, or through the County website at for a list of disposable items and a schedule of collection dates.


The Township also post these dates on the website, which you can find by clicking HERE