Who do I call about animal control?

Allen Strickler is the animal control officer for Edgmont. He handles stray dogs and the enforcement of the Pennsylvania Dog Laws, as well as sick or injured wildlife. Please call the Township office at 610-459-1662 to report any stray animals or wildlife on your property who need care; after hours call the State Police at 484-840-1000; in an emergency call 911. Rodent and insect control is not handled by the animal control officer; please contact a pest control service.