Who do I call about snow plowing/tree branches/potholes?

If your interest involves West Chester Pike, Providence Road, Gradyville Road, Delchester Road, Middletown Road, or Valley Road (south of Gradyville Road), please call PennDOT’s maintenance line at 610-566-0972 to make a report. Potholes on State Roads can be reported by calling 1-800-FIXROAD or online HERE. All other calls may be directed to the Township. Private roads in the Township are maintained by the Homeowners Associations.