Non-Residential Use and Occupancy Permit and Information

Use and Occupancy permits are required for all non-residential properties for a change of use, change of occupancy, or change of owner. A letter must accompany the application detailing the proposed use in addition to a parking plan. Please contact the Building Department prior to submission of the form as any physical improvements to the property may also require a Building Permit. Please also be advised that a separate sign permit is require for businesses that require signage.