Highway Occupancy Permit Information (Road Occupancy/Opening)

Highway Occupancy Permits (HOPs) are required for installing, constructing, maintaining, staging and/or operating any equipment in Township Roads or Right-of-Way. HOPs are also required for maintaining and operating any telecommunications equipment in the road or Right-of-Way. If you are not sure if a permit is required, please contact the Neil D. Vaughn, manager@edgmont.org, 610-459-1662, ex: 203.
Permits are $250 and escrow is $1,250.