Fence Permits

For any type of fence permit you will need a zoning permit.  Please submit the permit application, payment and a plot plan of the property showing where the fence is going to be installed. Please note that if the property has an HOA, we will need the approval letter from the HOA before we issue the permit.


Payment: You can mail a check into our office or you can pay online here: Make a Payment (Invoices & Fees) - Finance - Edgmont, PA . For online payment - Under Select Payment Item – select Permits.  In the Type of Permit – list the address. Then fill in the rest of the pertinent information.


For questions regarding the permit application or process, please contact Susan Sharp at 610-459-1662 x 204 or SSharp@edgmont.org  BEFORE submitting the permit application.