Tent Permit

For any type of tent permit you will need a zoning permit. Forms may be mailed, hand delivered, or e-mailed to Edgmontadmin@edgmont.org at the Township office. All permit applications must be signed by the property owner. We DO NOT accept permits without payment.  

Payment: You can mail a check into our office or you can pay online here: Make a Payment (Invoices & Fees) - Finance - Edgmont, PA . For online payment - Under Select Payment Item – select Permits.  In the Type of Permit – list the address. Then fill in the rest of the pertinent information.


For questions regarding the permit application or process, please contact Susan Sharp at 610-459-1662 x 204 or SSharp@edgmont.org  BEFORE submitting the permit application.